Sunday, January 15, 2012

Misc. Videos and Pictures.

Here are a couple of videos and pictures that we took yesterday. The first is to show my parents that she (finally) walks all the time. Sorry I filmed it sideways! Hate that. The second video is just because she's so darn cute. The series of pictures is to show the funny faces she makes while she eats. I don't really know how to describe it...she clenches her fists and her teeth like she's wants to grab someone and shake them. It makes us laugh.



















5 comments:

Kristen said...

She is CUTE! Look at all that hair.

SAM!!! said...

"A" makes the exact same face when something is either; sour, tart, hot, or too sweet. It's pretty fun feeding him lemons.

Fabulous Featherette said...

Look at her go!! She is adorable and so happy.

Carol said...

She is such a good walker!! What a precious baby. I miss her.

Colleen said...

Utterly adorable! I realize this post is for the grandparents, but little C's favorite great aunt loved it too. Thanks for sharing. :)