Friday, December 2, 2011

15 months.



At 15 months:

Height: 29.75 inches (29th%)

Weight: 19 lb 13 oz (9th%)

Head: 35th%ile

About to get 4 teeth on top.
Knows what sound a sheep makes (also dog, monkey, cow).
Makes a "vroom" when playing with cars.
Seems to like "boy toys" more than "girl toys". I think we will get her a couple of cars or tractors for Christmas.
Imitates me putting the keys in the door, saying "hi" into the phone.
Says "What's that?" Kept saying it to the doctor as they were looking at a book together.
She also says "buh bye" now instead of just waving, "bear", and "light". She looovvves lights.
Likes to brush her own hair and ours.
Knows where her bellybutton, eyes, ears, nose, and mouth are.
Finally took 6 steps over Thanksgiving because my SIL is a baby whisperer. She won't do it for us! When she's standing and we try to get her to walk, she shakes her head "no" at us. It makes me laugh because I don't remember ever really shaking my head at her...
Loves grapes. Becoming more picky about the other things she eats.
Has her 1st ear infection.
Obsessed with riding around in a wagon.
When we go in to get her from a nap or in the morning, the first thing she does is label everything she sees and knows--"Baa" for the sheep in her crib, "Bear" for the bear blanket she is holding, "Bird" for the birds on her mobile, "light", and "Dada" because there's a picture of him in her room.
We love her.

2 comments:

Fabulous Featherette said...

Aawww! We love and miss cute little C. Remember she also walked to Grandma!

Danny said...

Too cute! I know I say this everytime you post but I can't believe how old she is already.