Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Charlotte's First Year.

Here is a short picture slideshow of little C's first year of life. I took out all of the videos because even though they were super cute, they kept messing everything up. Can't believe she will be one on Sunday! (Turn on your speakers!)




Untitled from Candice Carter on Vimeo.


3 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

that was the cutest video! She has grown up so fast. Makes me sad the girls are almost one. Charlotte is so cute, we just love her!

Kristen said...

Good job, Candice! That is really cute. She is a doll.

Ryan said...

Happy Birthday to Charlotte! I think that first year goes by so fast but also so slow. . . It's amazing all that they do in that first year. Hope you aren't melting in the heat. This is Nicki, your cousin. I've got to change users from my husband but I'm lazy.