We had a fun weekend together. Saturday we went to the zoo. The weather was perfect and therefore the zoo was really crowded. Saturday night we went out for Korean food, and the bibimbop (I love that word) was soooo yummy. It's rice, veggies, red pepper paste, noodles, meat, kimchi, and an egg they crack on top that gets fried because the bowl is steaming and the food is so hot. Love it. Plus the little Korean lady that owns it is so adorable and loves Charlotte.
Strolling around the zoo.


Out. Charlotte has had a pretty bad cough since the middle of last week and it's soooo sad to listen to! It seems like it's getting better though, and hopefully it goes away in the next couple of days so we can avoid going to the dr (probably just to have her say "there's nothing we can give her, but I will take $100 for my time with you").

Craig got me two dozen gorge roses for Mother's Day and later this week he's treating me to a pedicure. Really, he treats me to everything because he's the money maker in this relationship, but whatever. Last night we had a few friends over for ice cream and funfetti cake as a late celebration of Craig's birthday. Yum. Life is good.
5 comments:
I love that little cutie. I hope she feels better soon. Beautiful roses! What a thoughtful husband you have.
Char is as adorable as ever! Zach made me every meal yesterday and we were talking about how I can't really do that for him because I make him every meal every day and how he can't really buy me anything because he buys me everything everyday. Funny how it all works out.
I love all of you pictures. That hat on Charlotte is adorable. You bet Craig should be treating you right. He got the cream of the crop! Happy belated birthday Craig!
Charlotte's eyse are so pretty. You and Craig look a lot alike.
Who is "Fabulous Featherette" that posted? Is it your mom?
Post a Comment