Monday, March 21, 2011

Swings.

The weather around here has been great lately. Pretty much every day I have been taking Charlotte to the playground a few steps outside of our door to swing. She loves it and I love being outside!



She is shrieking in this picture which is really common for her. She can be pretty loud when she wants to be!
Here she is with her bf/our neighbor. He was born just a week after Charlotte.
So cute.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

So cute! I haven't taken Afton on the swing yet, but I'm excited to soon.
The weather here went from two degrees to cold for my taste to two degrees too warm. It's in the 80s this week!

Colleen said...

Love these photos! Thanks for sharing!

ashlee said...

I love a good baby shriek as long as I'm not in the car. I love the paint in your living room. What color is that?

Anonymous said...

aww i love that last little picture! i hope they get married so you can blow that up for their wedding.

Caytee said...

What an adorable picture! She has the cutest grin.