Monday, October 11, 2010

pictures from this week.

This week Craig's sister and her husband came out and stayed with us. We went to the zoo, botanical gardens, etc. We also consumed the best breakfast ever at Wheatfields--creme brulee waffles. This time we got the fallish version with baked apples and pecans. YUM.


Mormon Pioneer Cemetery behind the Winter Quarters Temple.
I love this outfit on her.
Cute bum.
Sunday afternoon walk around Carter Lake in Iowa.
This face makes me laugh everytime. Like she's saying "How dare you take a picture of me topless!"
Obviously, as a SAHM (stay at home mom), I have plenty of time on my hands (most days, anyway) and I love to harass my child with the camera.

10 comments:

Amy said...

Words cannot express how much I love seeing pictures of the three of you. Talk about cute baby... holy moly!

Caytee said...

I love it! Your pictures are adorable-and the narrative along with it is even better! We sure do miss you guys, but I'm glad all is going well. Give little Charlotte a kiss for us!

Danny said...

That last face is priceless. I can't believe how big she looks already. I must tell you that I think of all the blogs I read I love yours the most. I always laugh at what you have to say.

K said...

hello. i read your blog.
kirk

Hali said...

I love that you harass your child with your camera because she is presh. End of story. Keep 'em coming!

Kristen said...

I swear I wrote a comment a few days ago, but for some reason it's not here. She looks just like a Carter. Have I said that before?

Matthew Bingham said...

Congratulations!!!! She is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

SAM!!! said...

she looks just like carter.

SAM!!! said...

"a Carter"

Anonymous said...

hahaha i love these!! adorable. the last picture makes me whole day.