Sunday, July 25, 2010

Our weekend.

This weekend we:
picked up our car seat (thank you, Carter's!), bought our first box of diapers, wrote talks for church, delivered talks in church, did a lot of organizing in our spare room, painted over the ugly brown wall in our bedroom, etc.
We also: went to an Omaha Royals baseball game.

And saw a very pretty moon.

This is the baseball stadium. We live right by it. I like it, it's classic looking.
This is the view outside of the stadium--the glass dome houses the desert portion of the Henry Doorly zoo. This is also where there was a double homicide this week. But we aint scurred!

4 comments:

SAM!!! said...

it's good that you ain't scurred. Livin where folks get dun killed ain't no thing.

K said...

What was the motive? I only get scared if it was totally random, because then I figured it could have been me or Gretchen.

Brett and Amanda said...

if brett sees this, he might literally die. it is his life's greatest dream to go to the college world series...pretty lame dream if you ask me...but whatever.

Nicki said...

You're so funny, Candace! I loved your post about the Bach. You should be a movie critic! I'm so excited for Charlotte to join you guys. She looks adorable. Hope you guys are feeling settled and stay away from dangerous places, please.