oh my gosh CONGRATS GUYS!!! i'm so excited for US!!! :) only like 6 weeks behind us then?? that's soo great! and i'm so sorry you've been so sick!! YAYAYAYAY!!!
YAY! I was so excited to hear the news when you announced it in church. Morning sickness STINKS! I was throwing up SO MUCH and it hurt. But hopefully it will get better soon!
Yay! And to think I'd been confused about why you had been neglecting your blog lately...it is all making sense now. =) Hope you feel better soon, and congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you guys! Even if you will be in Nebraska. Darn it! Sorry you are so sick. Do you need anything? Keep us posted!
Congrats Candice!! I am so excited for you. I am excited for you to not be throwing up so much either! I threw up SOOOOOOOOOO much and couldnt remember what it felt like to feel even remotely normal! haha. Enjoy the 2nd trimester! it is so wonderful!!!
24 comments:
YAY! YAY! YAY!
So excited for you two! Congrats! {And hoping that morning sickness goes away ASAP!}
poor craig tossing 3x a day is rough...
oh my gosh CONGRATS GUYS!!! i'm so excited for US!!! :) only like 6 weeks behind us then?? that's soo great! and i'm so sorry you've been so sick!! YAYAYAYAY!!!
What??? Congratulations!
WOOHOO! Spencer and I are so stoked for you guys =)
YAY!! CONGRATS!!! Your kid is going to be ADORABLE! Good luck on the sickness. Hopefully it will be over soon.
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!
HOO RAH! So happy. A baby completely changes life for the better! Take good care of yourself :)
How about Canole?! That's a C* name... So happpppy for you. Our babies can be friends, or maybe get married. Love you!!!
YAY! I was so excited to hear the news when you announced it in church. Morning sickness STINKS! I was throwing up SO MUCH and it hurt. But hopefully it will get better soon!
Hang in there "Mama C". It's all worth it! I can't wait to spoil that baby rotten. She's gonna get a lot of love from her "Great Aunt C". :)
(I know, but I'm feeling like she's a girl. Just sayin'.)
Oooh can I be a surrogate aunt? I'll babysit and everything! You are so going to fit in at Village Green!
holy cow congrats! also i hope your barfing subsides soon!
yay!!! Im so happy for you guys! how exciting!
Yeah!!! Congrats!!!! That is very exciting!
Super excited for you guys. Congratulations!
Yay! And to think I'd been confused about why you had been neglecting your blog lately...it is all making sense now. =) Hope you feel better soon, and congrats!
AHHHH!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! my bday is the 10th...i hope we can share it :)
you edited this shortly after reading my post.... Now I look silly.
This is a significant announcement.
CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you guys! Even if you will be in Nebraska. Darn it! Sorry you are so sick. Do you need anything? Keep us posted!
So glad the secret is out!
Congrats Candice!! I am so excited for you. I am excited for you to not be throwing up so much either! I threw up SOOOOOOOOOO much and couldnt remember what it felt like to feel even remotely normal! haha. Enjoy the 2nd trimester! it is so wonderful!!!
coooooongraaaaaatuLATIONS!!!!!!! I'm SO excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment