I know. You are sick of looking at my (lovely) wedding picture. But I haven't been writing for the same reason I always randomly stop writing--NO PICTURES! Tried to take some last night, but conveniently both sets of my batteries were dead.
I'll share the deep thoughts with you that have been running through my mind lately.
How is Abercrombie and Fitch still in business? I thought about that last night when we were at the Gateway with our friends. Are high schoolers still wearing it? And before you go and say something about how I shouldn't make fun of it because I used to wear it (blah blah blah) I'll have you know I only owned one thing from there. And it was an undershirt. That was redlined at Rugged Wearhouse (don't ask). Plus it didn't say something stupid on it like how I was on the women's fieldhockey team in 1975. Seriously. It was just white. I pretty much feel the same way about Hollister. Sensory overload on the olefactory and eardrums just walking past the entrance. And I'm pretty sure you have never been to La Jolla or whatever and I'm also pretty sure you never entered/witnessed/and/or/won a surf competition. And anyway, hasn't Ed Hardy's hideously tattooed t-shirts for busty women in mid life crises (gag) taken place of these two stores?
Remember how like 8 months ago I said I was not going to watch the next season of the Bachelor because Jake was so boring and the drama was becoming too much? Did you believe me? I think I believed myself for a little while. Now I'm back on the bandwagon. Big time. I love the drama. So many crazy women!
Trying to find an apartment in another state is awful. We think we like something and then we read a review saying that the manager was peeping through their blinds or their apartment became infested by sewer rats. That's an exagerration, but some might as well say that. I do need to give serious thanks to my wonderful friend Lauren who checked out a place for us and is totally helping us out and giving suggestions!
Craig is so awesome. Every morning he cuts grapefruit for me (not just in half, but between every little wedge). Fixes me snacks. Scrapes the car. And generally is the best human being I can think of.
People should cut the PDA during Sacrament Meeting. Let's make that church in general. Spare me the eskimo kisses and whisperings of sweet nothings. It makes me want to lose it.
My apartment is a hot mess. I guess I will spend my day off cleaning it.
I looooooovvve springy clothes and am ready for winter to be over.
I can't believe we're moving in 4 months.
Goodnight.
7 comments:
The only utility I see for those stores is that they at least attempt to make the cut of their clothes flattering. The alternative is some boxy shirt from a dept store. Or some weird fashioiny boutique, but what dude wants to go to those? So it's just the path of least resistance. But I've never owned anything from A&F because it's too expensive. Let me know what other brands you think are dead...I'd like to short their stock. I'm waiting to pull the trigger on DECK (the company that makes Uggs). It's complicated because they also make Tevas and there will always be hippies.
I can't believe it was Roslyn. I knew she was evil from the get-go, but I thought she'd be smarter than that.
Last night our guests commented on how American Heritage and Econ at BYU are impossible and they must be run by some sinister evil people who want to ruin the lives of our church's young. So I think Craig is just faking at home. He's actually cruel and sadistic.
Finally, don't believe the hype about the apts. People only post on there if they had a bad experience. It's cathartic.
Longest comment ever.
:)
Kirk is right. Most of the time. Did you just drive to park city to complain about it? There are other things I could say but at this point I run the risk of pigeonholing myself.
Actually, "SAM!", I had a great time in park city with our friends watching the Visa international freestyle mogul skiing competition. And going to dinner in SLC. But i'm waiting for them to send me pictures before I write about that....
ditto on PDA in church, but when you get out of Wymount it will probably end up being one of those things you strangely miss...
cutting out the pda during sacrament meeting is a must.
aaaaand, i have this blue jacket from abercrombie that i got for free when someone left it at one of my friend's apartment forever and they didn't know who and none of them wanted it, and i didn't have a blue zip-up so i took it. and i was wearing it one day when a mom was complaining about how her kids only wanted holister and a&f and i agreed that it's rediculous... and then realized i was wearing that jacket...
but it was free! don't hate me 'cas i like a good freebie... ha
You should see Abercrombie in NYC. It is ridiculous. There is still a line out the door of customers waiting to get in. And I don't mean get in when the store opens either....
Ed Hardy is disgusting.
Lets do dinner ASAP!
Post a Comment