Friday, January 29, 2010

Current list of loves...


Reese's peanut butter hearts.
A pretty window display.
Finding chapstick I thought I'd lost.
Cardigans. The sweaters. Not the group.
Free lunch on Saturday courtesy of Costco's ample samples.
Watching the Bachelor with the Youngs every Monday.
Morning grapefruit.
Taking 2 showers a day.
People watching. Especially if you can tell it's their first date.
Perusing photography blogs.
Finding a great deal. {ps I'm really good at it too}
When the slurpee machine is cranking at just the right consistency.
When my preschoolers all want to sit at my table for lunch.
Cute old people.
Scarves.
Pellet ice.
The South.
Getting excited to decorate a different apartment.
Glee songs.
Kimchi.
Laughing at the hilarious facial expressions that my Zumba teacher makes.
Being ahead of our BOM reading schedule.
Getting my hair cut.
Friends and family (especially Craig), obviously.
{ps: some of you couldn't figure out which one I am in the twinner picture below...I am on the right!}

6 comments:

Colleen said...

I'm not sure what Kimchi is, but I'm glad it makes you happy. I'm excited for you to decorate a new apartment too! :)
Love you,
Aunt Colleen

Hali said...

Love your "loves."

It was fabulous to see you today. Super cute, as always.

Good luck with all the moving madness :-). Keep me posted!

K said...

I knew it was you from the booty shape. I'd know that shape anywhere...(pause to let the awkwardness have its full effect).
I've really enjoyed the Bachelor this season, but we're getting to the point where I don't like it anymore. That's when they start acting too lovey dovey all the time and insisting that we give them sympathy because it's just so darn hard to be so in love with 4 hot girls all at once. And the somber, pained expressions at the rose ceremonies, telling them all they're so wonderful and perfect as they're kicked off. I like the beginning when you're still waiting to figure out which ones are secretly crazy, but I think we've already skimmed those ones out (Michelle and Roslyn).

SAM!!! said...

I knew it.

Kristen said...

That is a pretty window display. I am jealous that you can have slurpees whenever you want. Let's see a pic of this haircut!

Caytee said...

I love the list! It's is totally you! I have to agree with the slurpee machine one. I have been an avid slurpee lover as of late. Good to see you yesterday.