Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Our computer is dead.

Craig's laptop just died. It can be fixed, but we probably won't do that til Christmas break. That makes 3 dead computers that currently reside in our abode. the other 2 i just didn't bother to get fixed. you don't need to tell me how ridiculous and lazy that is. so here i am at the Wymount computer lab. I would write you a post about how wonderful my Thanksgiving was, but I don't know where my camera cord is and seriously, there's nothing worse than a whole lotta "i did this and that" without pictures to go along with it. so until next time...
I will cry myself to sleep.
and I'm sure you will too.

2 comments:

SAM!!! said...

3 dead pc's hmmmmm....

What's wrong with them? Open them up and fix them. It's the only way to roll. Either that or bang them on something, it worked for my IPOD.

Hali said...

Crying. So much.