I didn't take any pictures this weekend. So instead of the usual blog containing mostly pictures and a few lines of witty text, you will only be receiving the latter tonight.
We had a great weekend. Friday=BYU basketball home opener followed by 2 hours spent at the Creamery giggling with some of our best friends. A new ice-cream scooper was put in charge of our brownie sundae. Not only did she use practically a whole can of whipped cream on the top, but she also gave me the option of 3 toppings. Pretty sure she had no idea what she was doing, and I appreciated that.
Saturday=aerobics. The Saturday teacher is a drill sargeant, but I like her. Costco--pretty good samples. Dinner at the cheesecake factory. Chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake=heaven in food form. Utah vs. TCU football game at Cristie and Tony's. I may or may not have purposely worn purple to support TCU.
Yesterday we went to visit my grandma. It was really weird that my grandpa wasn't there.
I suddenly really really want to learn how to do family history.
John Mayer has a new CD "Battle Studies". I LOVE IT. I love his music. He is kind of a skeez, but seriously, his CD's are my favorites. I highly suggest "Half of my Heart". Find it on Youtube. The first song on the CD says the "S" word. I'll have you know I edit it. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Craig and I are becoming more and more impressed with people from the company he is about to start working for. Today the guy that interviewed him randomly mailed us 2 apt guides that he saw at the grocery store because "he thought we might like them". I think that's presh.
I don't know what I want for Christmas or my birthday. At least not within reason. What I really want is laser hair removal and a trip to London. Now is that so much to ask? Pretty sure the laser hair removal isn't within my $40 Christmas budget this year, but I am working on that trip to London.
Craig is watching an edited version of "Glory" right now. If you haven't seen it, I think you should. He is the best husband. He has resumed his role as early-morning window scraper before I leave for work.
Tomorrow Tim Gunn is making over the contestants on The Biggest Loser. My favorite episode every season. Tim Gunn works wonders. I love him.
Tomorrow is also picture day at preschool. Better go shower and get my beauty sleep.
5 comments:
Your posts always make me smile (if not full-on laugh). Costco IS all about the samples. :)
Wanna make our craft this week? The christmas tree thing? I'm going to the dollar store today to buy the glittery trees.
Candice I love love love reading your blog. Thanks for the pick-me-up. My favorite part was when you said, "skeez" ha love John Mayer's stuff though.
I heart your random posts. They make me smile.
And I heart your adorable hubby. Find me one like him? Good idea. Yes. :-)
PS... If we combine our Christmas and B-days maybe we could make to London. Ha. Not likely! Here's to the thought of it anyway!
Candice....you make me lol everytime! Aaron and I were just saying we miss your laugh. Good thing we get to hear it next week!!!! YAY!! We are so excited to see y'all.....words can't explain! See you soon!!!
Post a Comment