I feel like I've been neglecting the blog lately. I didn't really take any pictures this week, except some of Craig's frisbee game yesterday--they're blurry and it really pains me to put up bad pictures.
I am so sick. I sound like a man. I can't stop coughing. My throat kills. As a result, Craig is scared to hold my hand. He doesn't want to use the same pen as me. The other night he slept on the couch because not only was my breathing loud, but it was in his direction (heaven forbid!). Making out has become a thing of the past. Did I mention he passed this on to me but I got tenfold what he had?! Right now he is at a family dinner without me because I didn't want to make everyone sick. Don't worry, I sent him with a paper plate so I wouldn't completely miss out.
We are busy. Craig is especially busy. In a good way. This week he's going to NYC for a job interview. The next week he's going to Omaha for an interview. The week after that he's headed to Seattle for more of the same. We are excited. And we really hope that something comes of all this! We are curious where we will be living in the next 8ish months.
In other news, both his frisbee and flag football teams lost this week. I am having fun getting to know my kids at work better. BYU demolished UNLV last night. Max didn't turn over the ball. I am getting so sick of my hair. My bangs are FINALLY almost long enough to put behind my ear, but I know once they're all the way grown out I'll want them back again. I now shower at least 2x a day. I can't get enough. I guess I might as well live it up while we're not paying for our water bill. As you can tell, I have been doing/thinking about a lot of exciting things while my husband has been trying to secure our future.
5 comments:
Why do you shower twice a day? Do you work out? Or just smell bad? Or just like to shower?
GOOD LUCK, CRAIG!
And very smart to send him with a paper plate. Hope you feel better soon.
Candice, I'm so sorry you're sick. That's no fun at all. Good luck to Craig with all these exciting interviews. I vote for Nebraska 'cause then we could visit each other on weekends!!!!
Um does Craig need somewhere to stay or someone to pick him up while he is in Omaha??? Hello that would be so fun to see him, let me know okay!!
you should have had to sleep on the couch. You're the household hazard, not Craig.
shower 2x a day? that's just wasteful.
Post a Comment