My hair is super short. It is going to take some getting used to. But I like it! And I will do my best to rock it. I now present you with a picture that I took of myself in a dusty (obviously) mirror, the only picture I have so far!
Oh and I'm so glad you're running! I used to HATE running. seriously, I could have killed myself the first time I started but it's slowly getting better.
Let me know how you're doing! If I'm ever down in Provo we'll have to meet up!
holy smokes! that haircut looks fab on you!!!! it makes you look so old! --when did we get old? jmo just posted these HIDEOUS pictures of choir alum on facebook and oh.my.gosh. hello 20 pounds and acne. g-ross. anyway, hope you're doing wonderful, boo! VA misses you!
The dusty mirror is a nice touch. It's mysterious but still shows us what you looks like. And it looks old fashioned. I almost expect to see NAREK written across the top. If you know what I'm talking about you're awesome.
16 comments:
I love it!!! It's so cute!!
Oh and I'm so glad you're running! I used to HATE running. seriously, I could have killed myself the first time I started but it's slowly getting better.
Let me know how you're doing! If I'm ever down in Provo we'll have to meet up!
Absolutely ADORE it! If I could pull that off, I'd do it! So cute! Rock away, friend...
Absolutely ADORE it! If I could pull that off, I'd do it! So cute! Rock away, friend...
hottie.
from what I can see Ashton has hit the bull's eye!! You look GREAT! I can't wait to see a 'non-dusty' photo. :P
Girl, from what I can tell that looks HOT!!!!! I'm serious - super cute...
Again - reminds me of the Newlywed's chick... which, they are doing VERY well on that show! Haha...
*muah*
i absolutely LOVE it. can't wait to see a clear picture! :) you look great. makes me want to chop mine again. adorable.
Yay! So perfect on your face, it makes me start having cravings for a shorter cut too!
I totally love it! You are so hot.
I love it! You look hot!
you're blurry.
wow you can totally pull that off!!! Soo soo cute!!!
it rocks!
holy smokes! that haircut looks fab on you!!!! it makes you look so old! --when did we get old? jmo just posted these HIDEOUS pictures of choir alum on facebook and oh.my.gosh. hello 20 pounds and acne. g-ross. anyway, hope you're doing wonderful, boo! VA misses you!
The dusty mirror is a nice touch. It's mysterious but still shows us what you looks like. And it looks old fashioned. I almost expect to see NAREK written across the top. If you know what I'm talking about you're awesome.
So stinkin' CUTE!
Post a Comment