Monday, May 25, 2009

a time waster.

My dear friend Emily posted about the website "faceinhole.com". So I had to try it. Then my friend Whitney created this picture of me and put it on her blog. I don't know whose body that is (not Marilyns...right?!) but i know that I never want to be blonde. Craig would kill me if he knew I posted this picture of him. I think it's hilarious. If he was that hairy I would make him get that trash waxed, ASAP. Can you tell whose body he's on? Hint: a total alcoholic, and people in germany LOVE him. Faceinhole basically provides endless entertainment.

David Hasselhoff!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

EEEEeeeeewa...Craig looks terrible!

Caytee said...

Now that is HILARIOUS!

Anonymous said...

hahahahhahaha

Cyd said...

I love Craig Hasselhoff! Don't hassel the hoff!

Leung Mei Kwan said...

You look gorge with blond hair. It is the one and only Gwen Stefani's head/body.