Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Skagway and the White Pass Railroad

Skagway was a cute little place. We explored for a while and then took a train through White Pass, where golddiggas used to go. It was really pretty. And we saw a mountain goat, although it looked like a white blob.

Want to see really bad haircuts? Just go to AK.

Hottie McHotterson doing a dance.
This was painted on the rocks. It made me really happy.

2 comments:

Jayci said...

seriously. about the haircuts?? no joke! I found a girl with the cutest hair I'd ever seen and asked her where she got her hair cut... she ended up being a stylist herself! That was the best hair cut of my life (in February, I think). It's rare to find good hair cuts there... or well dressed people! :P It still looks way cold in that area!

Jessica said...

Cute boots!