Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Loves

Country music. My love for country has been making a big rebound lately. I really want the new Rascal Flatts CD. I have been a RF lover since 10th grade, when I was a member of their fanclub. All of their CD's have been the bomb. They remind me of VA. Their concerts rock. They hugged me. So I guess they love me, too.
Free food. Love you, Oprah. KFC is mediocre, but free is free. We may or may not have stood in line for 35 minutes last night. But it was quality time with my man. I didn't even touch the chicken (decided I hate eating things right off the bone...barf...except ribs), but the biscuit was pretty legit.
Finding out that I am getting a $3000 check when my preschool ends because I filled out 6 quizzes about our staff newsletters.
Wearing springy clothes, and getting a tan by default as I play outside with my kiddies at work.
Playing soccer with Craig on the field by our house (even when I accidentally hit him in the face).
New exercise ventures with Jessica.
Celebrating things. Craigs birthday was fun (more free food at Red Robin), cute clothes from me, and yummy penguin cupcakes (penguins are his favorite non-pet animals).
{I look gross in this picture. We'll blame it on the fact that I had just come from water aerobics.}

Looking forward to an exciting and much-needed vacation!

5 comments:

Jayci said...

free food.. hurray! those cupcakes are really cute. And tanning by default + $3000? wonderful!!

K said...

There were sit-ins and basically riots in NYC yesterday when KFC started refusing to give out the free chicken.
Also, Popeye's biscuits are basically the best food I've had in months. I LOVE them.

Hali said...

LOVE the cupcakes...

...and the new RF cd is a must! :)

Kristen said...

$3000? That's insane! Cute cupcakes, but are those York peppermint patties? I hope not. Also, you look cute in your pic. And I printed off the coupons for our trip this weekend. Rock on for free food!

Cyd said...

Those cupcakes are really cute! Congrats on the check, are you guys going to Alaska?