Craig got a headbutted in the nose during his flag football playoff game on Wednesday. OUCH. At least it's not broken. I keep accidentally bumping it though. Doesn't he look like a hard knock in this picture? Especially with the stripes of blood on his hands. I made him do the peace signs. He makes me laugh in this picture because it looks like he wants to laugh. The bridge of his nose is now changing colors all the time. Poor baby.


On a completely unrelated note (are you surprised?) here is our new lucky bamboo plant. I haven't killed it yet and we have owned it for like 3 weeks. i love it. It came in that pot. So if you hate it, hold your comments.
ps: Thanks to UCONN, I am ruined. I guess I talked too much trash. Luckily my husband is nice enough to get me a new swimsuit anyway!
4 comments:
Looking tough. We played flag football this weekend against some other schools and the Chief Nerd (Editor in Chief of the law review) of one of the other schools got his shoulder jacked and called an ambulance. Wuss.
YOWZA!!!! I really hope Craig's team won?
PS... wanna see the new swimsuit. Please :)
Wow that picture of Craig looks HARSH! OUCH! I can see that turning several different colors before it comes back to normal size.
I think you should do a fashion show on the blog of your new swimsuit! ;)
Craig, you should really lay off the booze. Your nose is really red.
Post a Comment