Monday, March 9, 2009

"Part the wild horses mane..."

I didn't take any pictures this last week. Here's what I/we have been doing.
  • Working. Don't even get me started on the drama. Work this last week has been anything but pleasant. And if finding a job right now were easy, I would quit the one I have and go get a new one.

  • Sleeping. The other night I fell asleep at 8:30. A festivus miracle!

  • Aerobicizing/flag footballing for Craig. Works me everytime. And even thoughZumba (which we only do on Saturday's) isn't as much of a workout as the step, I love being able to get my shimmy on. Craig had his first flag football game last week for intramurals. He won. Well, both teams did (a tie). That's my boy.

  • Celebrating our anniversaries every month. Getting a flower on the 4th never gets old.

  • Feeding our grapefruit addiction. I LOVE GRAPEFRUIT. Except Craig cut one for us last night and it was so gross I spit out the first bite. Reject bag I guess.

  • Stewing over Rhianna getting back together with Chris Brown. You're probably wondering why I even care. I can't answer that. But it just bugs me that she would get back together with someone who beat the trash out of her!

  • Going to BYU basketball games.

  • Missing the spring-like weather we had for a few days and wishing that it would come back!

  • REALLY wanting to go to the No Doubt and Paramore concert in May. I could totally relive my 5th grade "Tragic Kingdom" constantly-on-the-walkman phase.

And, experiencing a strong desire to go to NC and see the wild horses. I've wanted to ever since I saw that Jon and Kate Plus 8 episode, but the urge isn't going away. I've also been wanting to go visit plantations in the deep south and go to Europe.

I will try to be a more exciting person this week!

11 comments:

C Tam said...

You could do a weekend roadtrip to Wyoming to see the wild horses there. My cousins did it recently. Here's the info and pics: http://calandmeg.blogspot.com/2009_01_01_archive.html

SAM!!! said...

that sounds pretty groovy. Are you guys turning socialist? Tying is like everybody losing not everybody winning. COMMIES!

Gretchen said...

Plantations? Racist.
No Doubt is the only non-country concert Gretchen's been to. She was exposed to secondhand marijuana smoke there. Kanye asked us to please give Chris Brown a break, and I think we should respect his instructions. Kanye is something of a truthsayer and moral authority in America.

Aaron and Megan Young said...

I think I just died when I saw that southern plantation. I want to go home sooo bad!!!!

Jayci said...

those are way fun things to want to do. I looove wild horses. There are some in Nevada (just not as pretty of a landscape as NC!!!) if you want to go somewhere closer. :) The southern plantation looks BEAUTIFUL. Look at the entrance! I looove canopies of trees like that. love it love it love it!

mightybob said...

i love the pics!
-- romania amy

Hali said...

i heart jon and kate plus 8. and horses. and your funny blogs.

and p.s. even when you're "not exciting," you still are ;-)

Kristen said...

I swear I posted on here. But I guess I didn't. If you like gorge plantations, you and C should take a trip to Charleston! Garrrgous. And I just saw that Jon and Kate episode on like Friday or something. Really cool.

Linze Kate said...

I think we should hit up the No Doubt and Paramore concert in May... really.
Paramore = Current Fave.
No Doubt = Past Fave.
No Doubt + Paramore = CLASSIC.
I'm serious.
*muah* :)

Miss you!!! I'm sorry work is not too great lately... We should do a Linze/Candice sometime this month to make life a little brighter for us both... ;)

Nicole said...

I am constantly jealous of how cute your blog headers are! I love this one. So cute.

Unknown said...

Um...Candice, I loved your post...especially about Rihanna. You would care! And guess what, so do I. And yes, I am dating someone. Details later.