Wednesday, March 18, 2009

3 things.

Craig and I just finished filling out our March Madness brackets. I may be a first-timer, but it would be in Craig's best interest to begin preparing now for the total domination he is about to experience. A prize is yet to be determined. Whatever it is, it will be awesome.
The last 2 days I had to go without floss because we kept forgetting to go to the store. It was horrible and grotesque! I don't know how those of you who don't floss everyday live with yourselves. (Doesn't this picture make you want to vomit?)
This weather is the bomb!

Much love.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness. How on earth could you post that picture? That is so disgusting. I really think I will vomit.

Al said...

I know how you felt, I ran out on Saturday, and couldn't get to the store until Tuesday, so I had to go 2 days without flossing and it was all I thought about. I don't know if you guys have seen Ghosttown (if not, you really should) but as the dentist in that movie says, "only floss the ones you want to keep."

Jayci said...

ewwwww.... that DID make me want to throw up!! Not nice to do to a sick person! RUDE. ha!

Colleen said...

Eeeeeewwwwwwwa!!!!

Lauren Jayne said...

Girl- you really should warn people when you post pictures of such a vile and graphic nature!

maynard said...

How did you get your camera in your mouth like that?

K said...

What's the problem? It's on the back, out of sight. No harm in that. If you want a little flavor, you can just press your tongue against your teeth. Seems like a good arrangement.