Today was one of those days. Craig found out he is the "first alternate" for the internship in NYC, which he was pretty disappointed about, but it's still something to be proud of considering almost everyone he was up against was an ivy-leaguer. They chose 3 people out of 10. He still has a few applications pending, so we'll see what happens. One of my girls peed her pants today. Another boys bowels basically exploded all over the bathroom. We have 2 kids in the hospital with pneumonia/dyptheria (sp?). I got hit, kicked and scratched at work today. I wasn't havin it. Believe it or not, I can actually rule with an iron fist when I feel like it. And today, I felt like it. We had dinosaur chicken nuggets for lunch. Sick. But it is free, so I guess I shouldn't complain. Plus some of the food there is keeping me from gaining weight. Because I will not eat it. Has anyone else noticed how perverted and gross Arby's commercials are these days? I mean seriously. The commercials are even grosser than the food, which is hard to outdo.
On a happier note, Craig is a dolly and bought me a fabulous zebra purse from NY last week. Next week's episode of the Bachelor will be one of the most dramatic yet. I have lost 5 pounds from my aerobics class so far. Over the weekend we went to the tumbling gym for our friend, Phil's, birthday. It was way fun.


This is Craig running at me full speed to knock me into the sock-eating foam pit of death. It's quite scary having someone run at you that fast and not moving out of the way.
I promise I will stop being so sporadic about my updates.
PEACE.
8 comments:
i love those gyms!! So fun but the foam pit of death was the HARDEST thing to get out of for me!! I couldn't believe it!
I'm sorry Craig didn't get the NYC internship, but I'm sure you'll love wherever you go!
I love reading the anecdotes about your job. I totally swatted a third grader today out of reflex and then completely freaked out because I realized what I'd done. Luckily he just looked at me and laughed because he knew he'd been naughty.
That was the most RANDOM entry... and I loved it, of course. Haha! I'm glad you are doing well babe!
*muah*
P.S. Your hair looks SO cute!!!
I LOVE your sporadic entries. You can be sporadic anytime you want.
That is all. ;-)
man it looks like you guys have so much fun all the time! :) p.s. i think pear bear's company might still do arby's advertising, at least i know they did. haha. you should take that up with him :)
man it looks like you guys have so much fun all the time! :) p.s. i think pear bear's company might still do arby's advertising, at least i know they did. haha. you should take that up with him :)
man it looks like you guys have so much fun all the time! :) p.s. i think pear bear's company might still do arby's advertising, at least i know they did. haha. you should take that up with him :)
nice touch Kristen. Well played.
Post a Comment