Last night I was a fantastic wife and agreed to go with Craig to this Korean music thing at BYU. It was packed with white boys who found their wives on missions to Korea, and artsy students. It actually wasn't so bad, with the exception of a few numbers. My favorite part was when they played a salsa song on traditional Korean instruments and this Korean guy came out in a bedazzled blazer with no shirt and spandex pants. HOT. I tried to take pictures but to no avail. Just let your imagination run wild.
We thought the peace signs were rather appropriate for the occasion.
We went to Coldstone (thank you Kirk and Gretchen) with Cornett and Amy and then played Ticket To Ride. I'd never played it before, but I liked it a lot. They stayed over til 1. They keep us young. Three cheers for a completely free date night!
I LOVE my aerobics class. So so much. It's a blast. And in honor of it I bought some new workout pants today so I can feel cuter while I'm sweating out the yinyang. So far I am doing quite well with my New Year's resolutions. I haven't had soda in almost a month (I don't drink it that much anyway, but I'm still proud of myself), I am eating better and exercising more. I am going to attempt some kind of cake decorating for valentine's day. I am in Jacob in the Book of Mormon. Only downfall: today I called a driver something rude. Woops.
Tonight brings a dinner and basketball date. If they ever stop sucking out Craig's plasma.
8 comments:
Aretha's hat was sick and I wasn't the biggest fan of her performance either. On the other hand, that Korean guy's costume sounds like it was to die for.
Oh man, you can just go ahead and give me the award for most comments on one post okay. In answer to your question, I received Freakin Fabulous as a gift. I'm pretty sure the public library has it but so does Barnes and Noble. It is definitely worth the read!
There's always such a strong tone of irony in all your posts, it keeps me at the ready and makes me laugh constantly. You have a lot of hits on your blog!
amen girl. about everything ha:) obama is so worshiped down here i just want to scream, every newspaper every magazine. ugh.
fyi: i am one of those few-and-far-between nsync lovers! we go girls!
Dude, a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Those hats are selling like hotcakes, according to the headline I saw when I went to latimes.com to do the daily crossword online.
I didn't even want to give you that big of a coldstone card. Thank Gretchen.
So we were RIGHT BY you guys at the Korean thing. We went to Thoroughly Modern Milly that night and I saw the Korean thing going on and couldn't help but think, "Craig would like this!" ha ha! How funny. And as for the hat thing...I agree! ha ha! Or about Michelle's dresses and Obama's suit. ha ha!
Yea! Let's get together tomorrow for a temple trip! I'll give you a call. Any time work better for you? Heck...I'll probably just call you tomorrow morning and we can chat it out!
Girl, I am the biggest Aretha fan ever - I love that powerhouse woman. However, in regards to the hat I must agree...
Now EVERYONE is buying them - they can go ahead and do that because it will just make my non-covered-with-a-ghastly-sized-bow head look pretty much awesome. Haha... You know people are just buyin' it cause they saw HER where it at Obama's inauguration.
Or, maybe they really like it? No.
*muah*
P.S. Let's play soon. The end.
Post a Comment