Here are some more pictures from our Christmas break in VA. It would take a long time to write details about every single thing that we did, so here is a quick overview!
Home. Without snow. Just the way I like it!
Bowling. I am pretty terrible. Although on the first go-round I beat Craig by 1. Booyah!

Lots of basketball/knockout/bump/"fry 'em" or whatever you would like to call it.
A UVA basketball game at the new(er) arena that I had never been to before.
A motorcycle ride with my dad through the country.
A LOT of food. Cheesecake Factory:2x. Bodo's:4x. Five Guys:1x. I swear I gained 10 pounds. Hello New Year's resolution!
My mom gave each girl an ornament and I got the only different one--from Romania! I love it.
Kristen, Dan and Sam.
My favorite tree. It's a billion years old. Forgive the light reflecting off the lens!
I know you were wondering if I ever found a flowered headband that I liked. Answer: yes.
Gokart racing in Richmond.
The Confederate White House. We are not rednecks, we just like to be informed.

Cute baby Carter standing himself up.
Lots of entertaining babies!
And lots of babies not smiling for the camera.
Home. Without snow. Just the way I like it!
Bowling. I am pretty terrible. Although on the first go-round I beat Craig by 1. Booyah!
Lots of basketball/knockout/bump/"fry 'em" or whatever you would like to call it.
A UVA basketball game at the new(er) arena that I had never been to before.
A motorcycle ride with my dad through the country.
A LOT of food. Cheesecake Factory:2x. Bodo's:4x. Five Guys:1x. I swear I gained 10 pounds. Hello New Year's resolution!
My mom gave each girl an ornament and I got the only different one--from Romania! I love it.
Kristen, Dan and Sam.
My favorite tree. It's a billion years old. Forgive the light reflecting off the lens!
I know you were wondering if I ever found a flowered headband that I liked. Answer: yes.
Gokart racing in Richmond.
The Confederate White House. We are not rednecks, we just like to be informed.
Cute baby Carter standing himself up.
Lots of entertaining babies!
And lots of babies not smiling for the camera.I also turned 23. I am totally old and mature. Thanks to my boo for that sweet blog post!
4 comments:
1. Happy Birthday
2. I am pretty sure I gained around 10 pounds too
3. Did you end up going to any museums in D.C. on your visit?
4. You and your entire family are adorable
Your older brother is like totally hot. Ow Ow!
LOVE the headband!
What day are we officially going to rock it as 23 year-olds? Let me know when you're free!
happy birthday! Great pictures! That tree picture is beautiful - even with the light on the lens... which isn't always a bad thing! :P 5 Guys... I need to try that place. Don't they have them in Utah? I saw some this last trip and heard about it from my in laws... yum!
Post a Comment