
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Zefron
My darling husband took me to see HSM 3 last night. The dancing was off the hook, I liked it way more than HSM 2, and pathetically enough, I started to think that Zac Efron was hot. I wanted to leave the theater dancing and singing. I gave a vigorous round of applause when the credits were rolling. Craig was embarassed. We also went to a BYU basketball game (love those), the temple, dinner, and watched the BYU vs. Air Force game at Legends Grill. I love watching the games there with complete strangers. I love the giant cookies for $1.35. I love standing up singing the fight song and yelling at the refs even though we're all only watching it on TV. It was a great weekend.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So fun! Haven't seen HSM3 yet.. I know, I'm totally lame. BUT, I do have a Zefron cardboard cutout if you ever feel the need to dance around with him?!? Glad you had such a fun weekend!
I'll be back to you soon, my blogging buddy!
PS... when we all gonna play for real?!?
Woah. You guys were busy! I want to see HSM 3 but I don't know when that's gonna happen. Probably when it comes to Redbox. See you soon!
So true! I agree completely. We were watching the game play by play on the computer and were still yelling and screaming. Can't wait to see HSM 3 too.
omg so jealous! And i am glad you also think Zac Efron AKA TROY BOLTOn is hot..i am actually just getting over that obsession. Oh and watching the games at legends is hilarious beacause your surrounded by really intense and loud freshman. haha i usually watch them more then the game.
lol
that SOUNDS like a great weekend! i miss Legends Grill! ha ha
Good to know about HSM3. I'm now a liiiiittle more interested. :P haha
Post a Comment