I will think of you all while we are boogie boarding, laying on the beach, and having a blast in San Diego.
Ps: The beach is one of my favorite places in the world to be, although Shark Week this week made me a little paranoid.
I hate you right now. Just an FYI.Jokes. Hope you kids have fun! :)
that's so creepy! ha ha!! Mark and I both were laughing at Craig's picture. Have a BLAST boogie boarding. I'm very envious of the tan you'll have!
It's a good look for you Craig!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I hate you right now. Just an FYI.
Jokes. Hope you kids have fun! :)
that's so creepy! ha ha!! Mark and I both were laughing at Craig's picture. Have a BLAST boogie boarding. I'm very envious of the tan you'll have!
It's a good look for you Craig!
Post a Comment