
Tomorrow marks 6 months of marriage! Crazy how time flies. Luckily I knew Craig so well and had spent so much time with him before we got married that there really wasn't much to get used to afterwords. Craig is the best guy in the world. I love him more every day!

Time to start the baby-makin'. PSYCH!
Oh, and as an addition, here are our monthly pictures. Check out those patriotic outfits!


10 comments:
Yay! Happy six months! I am glad that me and Brian knew each other for a long time before getting married too...it's wonderful. OH and PS I can't wait until you have cute little babies! They will be darling!
you mean today when you say thursday? you must mean 2 weeks from now eh?
Yes...someday there will be cute little Carter children who will undoubtedly have first names that start with C's, and they will be utterly adorable. You will be one happy little alliteration family!
Just let me know if I need to get little booties in blue or pink! ;)
Love you! Happy Six months you crazy kiddies!
YIKES!
ha ha!! Baby makin', Happy SIX MONTHS!! Time really does fly when you're havin' fun and you are ALWAYS having so much fun it seems. You two are so cute, and I don't think i've even ever met him!
yeah bab-y makin! wooooo!!!! makin babies!!!!! woooo!!!!
You guys stinkin crack me up! Ha ha ha! It seems like not too long ago that you guys got married! Wow...time does fly. Hey...we are almost done with our kitchen and then you guys will have to come over and have dinner and hang out!
PS Where did you get the link for the "I belong..." thing? I really like that idea.
wow...our 4th of July outfits were really similar. haha. I guess you cant get that original on the 4th.
Post a Comment