Yesterday we had a photo shoot with our friend Maddy so that she could get a little extra practice. Here are some of the pics! She did a great job, and we had a lot of fun doing it! Who knew there were so many different places to shoot in one shopping center?
Great photos, and lucky you guys! I would love to have our picture taken for 'practice'. Your hair looks gorgeous in that last picture (really shows it off!). You two are so fun. I love your poses. Hilarious, and so cute!
9 comments:
Your friend did such a good job. LOVE the pictures! You two are adorable. P.S. How do you make a friends list?? ugh...help.
that's a shopping center? where are all the stores? did you shop for nuts and squirrels?
So cute! I like the 3rd to last one.
Thanks for letting me take these pictures! I'm glad we got some good ones. You two are darling!
SO CUTE! You two are officially adorable. Enough said.
I love your hair by the way. Cute Cute!
Almost forgot...I like the new backgroud too ;)
hawt
Great photos, and lucky you guys! I would love to have our picture taken for 'practice'. Your hair looks gorgeous in that last picture (really shows it off!). You two are so fun. I love your poses. Hilarious, and so cute!
these are sooo cute! I have wanted to do this..i need new good pictures of us besides wedding and engaments pics. haha. Cute blog!
Post a Comment