Yesterday I talked to my sister and she looked like this (or at least still pregnant).
Today when I got home from church I had a message saying, "Hi, just wanted to tell you that I had a baby 2 hours ago." Like oh, no big deal! My new nephew (and second within a little over a month) came 8 days early and was born today. How exciting! He still doesn't have a name. (Luckily Craig and I already have 1 boys name and 1 girls name chosen so this will not be an issue). CONGRATS TO DAN AND KRISTEN ON CUTE BABY DURST!!! We are excited to meet him when we go home sometime this summer (*choir of angels*) so that I can quickly begin my role as favorite aunt.
5 comments:
Aw, so cute! That is so exciting. Congrats on being an Aunt AGAIN.
So CUTE! Yay for your sister and one quick labor and delivery. Maybe you'll be as lucky ;).
Congrats Auntie
you got rid of your grumpy post... I caught you!
CUTE! (*choir*). Love that. haha you are a crack up.
Post a Comment