Monday, April 7, 2008

Congrats Phil and Jess!

Craig and I's really good friends from our freshman year just got engaged. We are so happy for them! Coincidentally, freshman year Phil/Jess and Craig/Me all won the ward superlative for "Ward Couples Most Likely to Get Married". Prophetic, eh? The picture above is Jess and I 4 years ago after winning that award...I can't find the picture with the boys in it!

Jess and I were also roommates our Sophomore year. She's in the middle of this picture with me. Anyway, this is just a little shoutout to say CONGRATS, you guys are so good together, and we're excited to have more married friends! We love you both!!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Woah. You basically look exactly the same! Minus your new Posh haircut, of course. Jess has really nice teeth.

Jayci said...

I'm so excited for her!! They will be such a cute couple. I'm really excited for them!