Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Flashback...


This is Craig and I on Valentine's Day 3 years ago. Part of the plan was to redo our first date by melting chocolate on the lights at the belltower and having strawberries. That went down the drain when we woke up on V-Day and it was POURING! So after going out to dinner we decided to make something of the nasty weather--we changed into grubby clothes (Craig is wearing one of my shirts...he doesn't own fuschia) and had a huge mudfight in DT field. It was a blast. Except the part where I was dancing under the rain gutter, slipped in the mud and fell on my back. He didn't even help me up because he was laughing too hard. How sweet.


2 comments:

K said...

Speaking of slipping, I was walking this week to the business school from the law school, and it was totally pouring, with a sheet of ice on the ground from overnight, and I went to jump this big puddle, slipped like a cartoon character on a banana peel, right on my back. I was at a busy intersection and there were two buses stopped at the light. One was the Yale shuttle bus, full of Yalies, and the other was a yellow school bus, full of kids. Both actually opened the door so the kids could more easily mock me. And my computer is now dented. It was awesome.

Jayci said...

ha ha ha - you guys are hilarious. A mud fight, slipping, laughing too hard sounds like a good time!!